Sleep is no joke in my house. With three children between the ages of one and four, I need all the rest I can get. I have never been so task oriented in my life. I thought my final internship teaching kindergarten was intense… my life now is on a whole new level. It makes me laugh when I look back on my life and reflect on my schedule; I was busy, but it was a different kind of busy. With so many things to do, I need solid nights of sleep to function.
For the last 5 years we have used a memory foam mattress that came with our bed set from a large furniture store. It was not ‘all that’. I have spent years over compensating with my sleep form to make up for a terrible mattress. The quality is so low, but most memory foam mattresses mimic the cheap route. Companies will say that you are getting a ‘memory foam’ mattress, when in actuality, they are giving you 1 inch of memory foam and a foot of filler. This poor way of making memory foam mattresses leads to major silhouette indentations in the mattress. This is NOT good! With major indentations, you end up waking up with cramps in your shoulders, a stiff neck, sore knees, and an achy back. It happens to be more of a problem for my husband due to all of his injuries. My husband suffers from arthritis in one of his shoulder, tendinitis in his shoulders, has torn rotator cuffs in both shoulders and a lack of cartilage in his knees. Needless to say a comfortable place to sleep is of major importance to us.
When looking for a new mattress we had some things in mind. We wanted: a thicker memory foam layer, a king size mattress, quality materials, trusted reviews, and a place to be able to test the mattress. We couldn’t find what we were looking for until we heard about Leesa Sleep. I was actually scrolling on Instagram through the search engine and saw a blogger post a picture of the Leesa Sleep memory foam bed. Then two days later my husband saw a commercial for the Leesa Sleep mattress. I of course looked the company up and went to their web address to view their version of a memory foam mattress and found EXACTLY what I was looking for. I could even test the mattress in person at West Elm (furniture store)!
With being so picky and not having an infinite budget, we waited longer than we wanted to purchase a new mattress. This time I was going to be smart about the mattress we were going to sleep on. Where you sleep plays a big role in how you act and feel the following day. I knew I couldn’t play games anymore with my sleep. I need to have solid rest to do life; cleaning, working, cooking, playing, exercising, etc.
10 reasons why the Leesa Sleep mattress is the best memory foam on the market:
- Dense core support (6″ base foam layer): adds strength, durability and structure to support sleepers of all sizes, without feeling too firm.
- Pressure relieving memory foam (2” memory foam layer) delivers contouring and relieved pressure from the body.
- Cooling Avena foam (2” Avena top foam layer) provides airflow for a cooler night of sleep.
- Bendable mattress. EASY to move: with being military we move SO often and we never know the hall space and doorway size for fitting our mattress in to our homes. We LOVE the king size mattress and didn’t want to sacrifice size and comfort.
- Soft mattress cover that unzips to be cleaned.
- 100 nights risk-free trial.
- FREE shipping.
- One DONATED for every ten sold.
- Made in the USA.
- NO gimmicks and NO hidden materials *CertiPUR-US®-Certified (SUPER IMPORTANT)
– Made without ozone depletes
– Made without PBDE flame retardants
– Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
– Made without formaldehyde
– Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
– Low VOC (volatile organic compount) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per
SHOP THE POST:
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: GET $125 OFF PLUS a pillow for FREE!
*This post is sponsored by Leesa Sleep. A mattress was gifted to me to review. ALL opinions are my own.